How to Become a Vendor

New Vendor Instructions

If you are interested in working with Raleigh Housing Authority, you may register as a new vendor.  To download the New Vendor Registration Form…

Click Here:  New Vendor Registration Form

Once the form is completed, submit the New Vendor Registration Form, Business Section 3 Questionnaire (see below for Section 3 Information & Form), a W-9, and a current Certificate of Liability Insurance

1. Mail or drop off at:

Raleigh Housing Authority
Attn:  Procurement Division
900 Haynes Street
Raleigh, NC  27604

2. Fax to (919) 831-6173

3. Email to

We will keep your company information and areas of interest on hand and send you notifications when bid opportunities arise, or you may find notifications of bids by clicking here on the Bid Status link.


Section 3 Information

The Raleigh Housing Authority receives the majority of its funding from the federal government.  As a result, the expenditure of the funds is governed by Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968, as amended.  Simply stated, this act requires that to the maximum extent possible, contractors paid with these federal funds are expected to make their best efforts to employ low-income persons.  A low-income person is defined as someone with an income that is 80% of Area Median Income or less.  This information is published annually in a chart according to family size (referenced in link included in Business Section 3 Questionnaire). This questionnaire provides the vendor information needed to report to the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.  To download Business Section 3 Questionnaire…

Click Here:  Business Section 3 Questionnaire


Scroll to Top