Please read this section carefully and follow the specific directions for submitting applications. Applications which do not comply with these instructions may not be given consideration.
- Applications are only accepted for current job openings.
- Reference the current job opening for which you want to be considered in the appropriate section on the application.
- A separate application must be submitted for each position for which you want to be considered.
- Review the job description to obtain information on the minimum qualifications and whether to complete the Administrative or Maintenance Application.
- Complete all sections of the application to include the Administrative or Maintenance Skills Addendum with respect to the position for which you are applying.
- Please staple your application if mailing or submitting your application in person.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to set up an appointment. Successful candidates will be subjected to pre-employment screenings and criminal background checks. Motor vehicle records checks may be required for certain positions.
Our Human Resources Division does not provide updates regarding the status of applications. Once the position has been filled, it will be removed from the website.
Instructions for Downloading and Submitting the Employment Application
- Download the appropriate fillable application using Adobe Reader (DC Version recommended).
Click Here to download the Administrative General Application
Click Here to download the Maintenance General Application
2. Once the application has downloaded, complete the application. (See application instructions above)
3. To submit the application via email:
a. Save the completed application to your computer as follows:
Position Title followed by your First and Last Name.
Example: Landscaper – John Doe
b. Email the application as an attachment to email@example.com.
In the subject line of the email, include the Position Title followed by your First and Last
Name. Example: Landscaper – John Doe
4. To submit the application via mail or in person, submit to:
Raleigh Housing Authority
Attn: Human Resources
900 Haynes Street
Raleigh, NC 27604-1462
Applications are also available at the front desk of our administration office located at 900 Haynes St. Raleigh, NC 27604. Our office hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
*Applications will NOT be accepted via facsimile (fax).*